This Code of Conduct is based on the Polyplastics Group Code of Conduct and clearly defines the code for carrying out corporate affairs for everyone working at TOPAS Advanced Polymers. It is not just a matter of having a thorough understanding of the Code of Conduct. Each and every one of us shall actively put this Code into practice in our own everyday activities to create an even more favorable atmosphere within the Company and to create a company that gains society's trust.
1. We shall not only comply with all laws and regulations, but also constantly act from a high ethical perspective and with common sense.
2. We shall contribute to the development of society as a good corporate citizen.
3. We shall supply safe and high-quality products and services that earn the satisfaction and trust of our customers.
4. We shall comply with international rules and the laws and regulations in force in each country, respecting culture and customs and striving to support the sound development of the local community.
5. We shall actively and impartially disclose trustworthy corporate information.
6. We shall act in accordance with the principles of fair and free competition, while engaging in sincere business transactions.
7. We shall vigorously engage in programs devoted to environmental preservation and maintenance of safety.
8. We shall appropriately manage the Company’s assets, information and other properties.
9. We shall respect the diversity, personality and individuality of every member connected to Polyplastics Group and shall contribute to realize a healthy and sound society that is free from discrimination and harassment.
The full Code of Conduct document is available here.